Saturday, September 2, 2017

Ester Smith loves her veteran clients!



Congrats to the Gaines Family on the purchase of their beautiful HOME!! Tony and Amy dreamed of upgrading to their DREAM HOME and they did! πŸ‘πŸ”‘ Tony- I would like to say THANK YOU for your service in the military! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 

You were always on top of things by providing everything we needed asap and it definitely helped us get you guys to the closing table a few days early! Amy I know you will enjoy decorating your beautiful home! I wish ya'll many many years of happiness in your new home! 

Thank ya'll for trusting me as your Mortgage Loan Officer and my awesome team to get you to the closing table early! A big thank to Lanita Jackson from Camp County Title for such a smooth closing! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ”‘πŸ’₯

If you or anyone you know are looking to purchase a home, please give me a call. Let me get you pre-qualified so you can start the house hunting process today!! πŸ‘🏑🏑 I would be honored to be your Mortgage Loan Officer! πŸ€—πŸ’–

🏑USDA (Zero down payment)
🏑FHA (3.50% down payment)
🏑VA (Veterans or active military only)
🏑Conventional (3% - 5% down payment)
🏑Call or Text 903-305-8597
🏑Hablo ESPAΓ‘OL
🏑 I can finance a home ANYWHERE in Texas
🏑LIKE my page!! https://www.facebook.com/homeloansEsterSmith
🏑NMLS #337527

#TheEsterSmithTeam #TrademarkMortgage#LoveMyVeteranClients #BestTimeToBuy#HomeLoans #MortgageLoanOfficer #HabloEspanol#TexasLender #LoveMyClients #CallMeToday#USDAloans #FHAloans #VAloans #Veterans#ConventionalLoans
#NeverGiveUpOnYourDreams #TheAmericanDream#MakingDreamsComeTrue

No comments:

Post a Comment