Thursday, December 10, 2015

A statement from Sheriff Tim Ingram

I would just like to say hello and thank you to all the citizens of Titus County. I would like to ask for your support in the upcoming election for Sheriff of Titus County.

Since being elected as Sheriff of Titus County and starting the position on November 1, 2008 I have implemented several programs to involve the community with the Sheriff’s Office. The Citizens Sheriff’s Academy, Eddie Eagle Gun Safety for the Children, Senior Citizens Sheriff’s Academy and Citizens Handgun Safety Courses are among some of the programs that I started since becoming Sheriff that I will continue to offer to benefit the citizens of Titus County.

I have structured a strong proactive patrol division. The Criminal Investigation Division has got many talented and experienced deputies that do an exceptional job solving criminal cases for the citizens. The Narcotics Team speaks for itself that I consider being one of the best in Texas. My Correctional Officers and staff are second to none. These men and women have shown their dedication to Titus County and I thank God for each and every one of them.

One of the reasons for this post is to let the citizens know how much I love them and this community and the job you have allowed me to do as your Sheriff. I also wanted to expel a rumor that I have heard stating I was not running for reelection. I am running for reelection and I am very proud to be your Sheriff. This is the best job I have had the pleasure of doing and I am thankful for all the supporters that allow me to work for the citizens of Titus County.

Thank you and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment